Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Creation Sings...





CREATION SINGS....
by Seah Greenhorn
(Poem with copyright)

Creation Sings
of His Majesty

Glorious
Syncopated
Tunes

Universally

Diverse
Lyrics--Spoken;

Unspoken,
Signed,

Written;

Being written,
danced,
played

Displayed

that
Sadly

Some

Purposefully
Tone-Deaf

Choose

Not to perceive.

Or rather,

like
Almost me

Busy

Mentally,

Physically

With
'No Time'

Left

to See--

Sometimes

Too sleepy;
just

Drowsy.

Now

my eyes I bow

in

Utmost despair
of the hours

Wasted

Gazing about

Aimlessly--
my lens hopelessly

Unfocused,

As
Daily
Miracles

Performed

Gracefully

Minutely

Grandiosely

I
Missed

Skipping
about
in my simplicity....

to the often sung words:

"What did she say?....
What did he do?"

Who?

Deserves

More

of our Attention

Than

The Artist

Expert

Of
Every
Venue,

A Conductor of the
Sweetest
Symphony.

A Savior
From the Greatest

Tragedy...

Ignorance;

Which

Can

Close the eyes

Permanently.

Which does

Deaden
the ears,

In turn

Shortening
The Years--

Eternally.

So as I gaze upon the Mountains,

Rivers,
Streams,

The Oceans,

I now close my eyes

Bow my head

Open my Heart

and

Thankfully

Grovel in Sorrow

for the

Virtually

Chance

Missed

Opportunity

of

Endless
Wonderful
Tomorrows,

Nearly

Buried
too deeply

in my

Incognizance

Yesterday.

Time Wasted is Precious.

To walk
continously
in the Darkness?

A cause of Pain

To Our
Awe-inspiring

CREATOR

Of the Sun, Wind and Rain.

Based on Romans 1:20.










No comments:

Post a Comment