Sunday, April 22, 2018

Flight of His Invisible Tongue

Flight of His Invisible Tongue


As a bird soars
to heights beyond our simple eye

yes, even into our brilliant sunny skies
with clouds billowy suddenly converted into
cumulus

as many know
how clouds
produce

dew, a torrent,
a slight drizzle

which various individuals
day or night

enjoy strolling through

His Word
as a magnificent eagle flies.

Isaiah, himself,
could not humanly deny
this proven fact:

"So my word that goes out of my mouth will be.
It will not return to me without results,
But it will certainly accomplish whatever is my delight,
And it will have sure success in what I send it to do." Isa. 55:11.

It's authenticity
deliciously comprised
as Elihu to Job did reply:

“Listen to my words, you who are wise;
Hear me, you who know so much.

For the ear tests words
Just as the tongue tastes food." Job 34:2, 3.

of what Job made to
of marvelous nature observe:

“At this my heart pounds
And leaps from its place.

Listen carefully to the rumbling of his voice
And the thunder that comes from his mouth.

He unleashes it under the entire heavens
And sends his lightning to the ends of the earth.

After that is a roaring sound;
He thunders with a majestic voice,
And he does not hold it back when his voice is heard.
God thunders with his voice in a wonderful way;

He does great things that are beyond our understanding.

For he says to the snow, ‘Fall to the earth,’
And to the downpour of rain, ‘Pour down mightily.’" {Job 37:1-6.)

Then of prophecies amazingly fulfilled:

since "God is not a mere man who tells lies,
Nor a son of man who changes his mind.

When he says something, will he not do it?
When he speaks, will he not carry it out?" Numbers 23:19.

Stated, His Will:

"I am calling a bird of prey from the sunrise,
From a distant land the man to carry out my decision.

I have spoken, and I will bring it about.
I have purposed it, and I will also carry it out." Isaiah 46:11.

"By myself I have sworn;
The word has gone out of my mouth in righteousness,

And it will not return:

To me every knee will bend,
Every tongue will swear loyalty". Isaiah 45:23.
Jah Jehovah did, Himself, decree.

As The Almighty
"Jehovah does everything he pleases to do
In heaven and on earth, in the seas
and all the depths." Psalm 135:6.

Said He: "From the beginning I foretell the outcome,
And from long ago the things that have not yet been done.

I say, ‘My decision will stand,
And I will do whatever I please.’" Isaiah 46:10.

And just what desire of His
will obedient mankind eventually eternally comply?


“Be fruitful and become many, fill the earth and subdue it,
and have in subjection the fish of the sea and the flying creatures of the heavens and every living creature that is moving on the earth.” Genesis 1:28.

Soon fulfillment of this prophetic word:

“Look!

The tent of God is with mankind,
and he will reside with them,
and they will be his people.

And God himself will be with them.

And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes,
and death will be no more,

neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore.

The former things have passed away.” Revelation 21:3, 4.

Aren't you happy to be living during the coming event
of this most blessed day

When He'll "wipe out every" painful "tear from their eyes" due to suffering from human imperfection cried?

No comments:

Post a Comment