Monday, June 5, 2017

"From Death I Will Recover Them"



Corals, octopuses, sharks
exist beyond our breath to reach

great fish
exclaim in vibrant colors,
vast shapes, His fame:

"O the depth
of God’s riches and wisdom
and knowledge!"

Proclaimed
His name:

"Know that Jehovah is the true God".

"How unsearchable his judgments...,
beyond tracing out his ways are!"

"There is none like you among the gods,
O Jehovah" by far.
"There are no works like yours."

Universally we sing your praise.
Yes, you we worship, adore, eternally. Always.

"For who in the skies can compare to Jehovah?
Who among the sons of God is like Jehovah?"

"See now that I—I am he,
And there are no gods apart from me.

I put to death,
and I make alive."

Yes, this Job
knew
his trials faithfully he did survive:

"O that in the Grave
you would
conceal me,"
before he knew if Jah would heal thee.

"That you would hide me
until your anger passes by,"
is how most feel as adversity thrashes.

"That you would set a time limit for me
and remember me!"

As if to say:
'Resurrect me to blissful peace and security
under your Grand Loving Sovereignty.'

This be our prayer
this be our plea
from all obedient mankind for an eternity.

Job provided us faithful proof:
That "The true God is for us a God who saves;
And Jehovah the Sovereign Lord
provides escape from death."

Promised: "From the power of the Grave
I will redeem them;
From death I will recover them.

Where are your stings, O Death?
Where is your destructiveness, O Grave?
"“Death, where is your victory?
Death, where is your sting?”"


When unified all mankind to ring out in joy
as back to life

Jehovah through Christ

Our loved ones resurrected
yes they will bring!



No comments:

Post a Comment